Here’s how it works:
For a limited period, pick up a bottle of award-winning Crabbie’s Yardhead Single Malt Scotch Whisky from your local Tesco or Morrisons and we will send out a free Crabbie’s Yardhead Glass.
Simply enter your details below and we will send your glass straight to you.
Delivery will be within 5-10 working days from receipt of entry. This promotion is only available to purchases from United Kingdom. Over 18’s only (proof of age may be requested). Closing date: 11.59pm (GMT) on 31st August 2021. Applications are subject to stock availability.
Please drink responsibly. Slainte!
Terms and Conditions
Buy a 70cl bottle of award-winning Crabbie’s Yardhead Single Malt Scotch Whisky from participating retailers and receive a free Crabbie’s Yardhead Glass!
- Acceptance: By entering your details at https://promotions.crabbiewhisky.com/ to receive a free Crabbie’s Yardhead Glass. Entrants accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
- How to enter: Follow the link to our web page, securely enter your details.
- Eligibility: Only those residents in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter.
- Internet access required.
- Up to three free glasses per household.
- Proof of age may be required.
- Entry is via purchase of a bottle of award-winning Crabbie’s Single Malt Scotch Whisky only from participating retailers (Tesco: Tesco.com / Participating Tesco stores + Morrisons: Morrisons.com / Participating Morrisons stores ) and completion of the form at https://promotions.crabbiewhisky.com/. There is no entry fee to enter this promotion.
- The promotion: Buy a bottle of Crabbie’s Yardhead Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl and receive a free Crabbie’s Yardhead Glass.
- Opening date: The promotion will open at 00.01am (GMT) on Monday 28th June 2021.
- Closing date: The promotion will end at 11.59pm (GMT) on Tuesday 31st August 2021. Applications are subject to stock availability and this promotion will be withdrawn when stocks run out.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or end this promotion at any time where necessary and if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Applicants shall receive their free glass following completion of the form at https://promotions.crabbiewhisky.com/. Applicants will need to provide their name, address, date of birth and contact details to allow us to deliver their glass. Applicants will also have the exciting opportunity to opt in to receive some communications from our Crabbie Whisky Club!
- Claiming your free glass: Applicants will receive their free Crabbie’s Yardhead Glass following acknowledgement and acceptance of their application. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The item will be subject to a standard 5-10 working days delivery period from receipt of entry. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any delay with a delivery.
- Exclusions from eligibility: The following persons are not eligible to enter: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any agent of the Promoter administering the promotion, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility.
- Entries: no responsibility can be accepted for applications which are incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any application.
- Accuracy: by entering the promotion, you promise that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to applicants will be used solely as necessary to allow the Halewood Group to send the free bottles to applicants and in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation. It will not be disclosed to any third party, other than as necessary to:
- fulfil the delivery of products offered under this promotion; and
- to send marketing updates in relation to our Crabbie Whisky Club (with Applicant agreement)
- Promoter’s decision is final: in the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to applicants for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable to us or the applicant at the time of entry to this promotion or which were caused by a third party.
- Promoter: Halewood Artisanal Spirits (UK) Ltd., First Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA. All communications regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to the same address.
- The Promoter is part of the Halewood Group which is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking.
- Drinkaware provides independent alcohol advice, information and tools to help people make better choices about their drinking. Responsible drinking means more than just limiting yourself to a certain number of drinks. It also means not allowing alcohol to control your life or your relationships. Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any social media platform on which this promotion is advertised, does not endorse, sponsor, administer or otherwise have any involvement in this promotion.